How To Use LVM After Effects Templates
1. Set-Up Software. Download Adobe After Effects suite officially (click) or anywhere else. Adobe suggests nice plans for students or even a free 7-day trial (click).
2. Choose Template. Download it. Join our private facebook support group for customers. Check "support.txt" from the template archive for the link.
3. Extract an archive with the project into a separate folder. For example, "C:\\Projects\\TemplateNumber" (avoid using path's with " ". An address should not contain spaces.)
4. Open .AEP project. It's very simple, we make such projects where all you have to do - is just to import your audio, logo, texts and band artwork inside. All the work is already done. But just in case you've got some questions - check "tutorial.txt" for the template.
5. Rendering. When you've customized the project, just render the video and get it ready for uploading on youtube / facebook / vimeo and any other video hosting.
Don't want to install After Effects at all? That's not a problem. We can customize and render any template for you. Just contact us via chat or via firstname.lastname@example.org please.